Monday 24 June 2013

Summer Adventure!

Well I'm going to be away for 10 days as of Wednesday 8.35am.

I'm interrailing with two buds from the Costume course; I totally gate crashed and invited myself.
THE PLAN - Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
And I turn 20 whilst we're in Berlin, then at night we're in Amsterdam, messy 20th ahead.
Bt other than being with amazing people and seeing amazing things I will finally hopefully if I find the way, get to see EGON SCHIELE'S WORK IN REAL LIFE at The Leopold Museum. So excited I am wet.

So I will sooo obviously bring a sketchbook and draw the whole activity and get drunk everywhere, sampling all the absinthe and getting excited for life.

Life at home has been utter shit so for once I am fully embracing escapism.

But tomorrow in the morning I'm off to an MA Workshop at my uni with Peta Lily, get in get in get right in.

So loads of updating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment