Wednesday 19 June 2013

Blog virginity officially gone.

Okay so bare with me, I used to be an utter wiz with htmls etc back in the day on MySpace, but now I'm pretty rusty.
I think before I get all serious and talk about my hopes and dreams and general gushing of my life, let's start with photos so you get a vibe for who I am, photos speak a thousand words no?



I'm not a drunk. I'm just a light weight.
So that's me at night time, here's what I get up to during the day.


Yep. My uni course let's me pose in corsets.

So why did I start a blog? Because I need somewhere to gush about myself without being judged. Jokes, ish. 
I gotta be more professional in how to present my work; facebook and deviantArt ain't ganna cut it. Mind you, starting out with drunk photos ain't the best way... but the art world likes that personal shit!
But I also follow blogs and I feel like I belong somewhere! So blogging community I hope you like me.

I've been a East London girl way back since before I was a fertilized egg. The origins of my passion for the Arts started way back in secondary school, Chingford Foundation School - David Beckham went to my school, oh yeah fucking swag. (I heard he could only do the physical side of P.E, but he sucked at everything else).

Yeah, I wanted to be a singer really, LOL. Still secretly too but I'm too shy/shit to be a serious one. So the only  reason for my studying Art and Design was because I thought I needed to be creative for album covers and I studied Drama at GCSE too so I could do music video. 

fuuuck I just admitted that.

And so I saw a painting in an Art Book By Egon Schiele




Self Painting, 1910, to be exact.

And yeah that was me hooked on art. 
I've been mucking about since, painting, 'fashion', nude drawings, generally experimenting and STILL doing that because life is one big experiment innit.

After A levels I did a Foundation in Art and Design course at Central Saint Martins, found out about Performance Design and Practice and now I'm studying BA Costume for Performance at London College of Fashion. fancy.

My next post, probably straight after this post because I'm in summer holidays now with nothing to do,  I'll show a bunch of my old work just because I can, THIS IS MY BLOG. aaahh

So if anyone out here is actually reading this and I'm not just talking to myself - which I do when I'm in a room alone which is 90% of the time, not in a concerning way but it's like a verbal diary, it's REALLY good I suggest you do it. Writing a diary gave me hand cramps and I can't write faster than I can think, whereas saying it outloud you physically get it out of your system - which is perfect for when you're severely pissed off - but no one hears it so no one gets offended, and it's not in writing so no worries of someone violating your privacy!

Okay back to what I was saying. Yes so readers! My blog will consist of my general art and my development, and anything relevant so galleries, new things I've discovered blah blah. But also images of my life because developing in life is a beautiful thing and should be flaunted across the web. 

So time to say something cheesy:

New blogger, new beginnings, let's get nasty.

P.S I can't believe I got through all that with only a couple of swears, I swear like a bitch. So CHILDREN get off the internet you're too young, you should only be playing computer games on a floppy disk.

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment